Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Obviously I am not really good at updating our blog. Here are some pictures of the crazy winter that we had. The kids sure enjoyed it. We got to go sledding several times. Also, I added some pictures of Hensley's 6th Birthday. He had been counting down since Christmas and when the day FINALLY arrived, he got up that morning and said "Mom I'm kind of sad because I miss being 5". He sure keeps us on our toes. He is very entertaining. The day before his birthday he told his teacher's aid at school that his birthday is tomorrow and he will be 6, but he is not sure on which birthday he will turn brown. He really thinks that he is going to turn brown some day like Derek. I'm not sure how we're going to break the news to him.

2 comments:

Linda Stauffer said...

That is just too cute.

Sarah Nelson said...

Tell Hensley he will turn brown when he can pay for himself to go to the tanning booth! Ha ha... what a cute kid. Glad to see you guys are doing well!