Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family Pictures November 2008

We finally decided to join the fun world of blogging, thanks to my niece Sarah. She came down today and helped me get it all set up (Thank you Sarah). We just got our family pictures back and thought we would share. Donny Osmond's photographer lives in our Ward and he and Tom serve together as Ward Clerks and he offered to take our pictures. We could not pass up that offer, especially since it has been about 4 years since we had some taken.  He took 103 pictures and so narrowing them down was really hard. Anyway, here are some of our favorites. We hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. We are so thankful for our family!!!!










4 comments:

Jamie and Preston said...

Aunt Sharon the pictures are beautiful! I can't believe how much the kids are growing! We love you all and hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Linda Stauffer said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures. I can see where it would be hard to narrow down the best. I really have some beautiful looking nieces and nephews. Way to go. I am so glad you have started a blog. Now I can keep up on what is going on in your family. Guess maybe I should update mine. Maybe I will do it when I get home from work.

Love you,
Linda

Sarah Nelson said...

Love the family pictures! I'm glad you've got the whole posting thing down! Now that we're not living so close anymore, this will be a nice way to stay updated. Love you!

Georgia Keyser said...

I love these pictures! They turned out so good! I can't wait to see your vacation pictures!

Have a great day!

Love
Georgia